Tools are always an extremely indispensable part of home-based business success. It is always encouraging when home based business companies create easy-to-use tools that help their distributors manage and grow their businesses. It is especially helpful for people just starting out in the business. More and more companies are bring these training tools online. ORGANO has added a sophisticated online portal with a centralized training and resource center for their distributors. It’s called the 0G academy. It allows their distributors to get a quick start in their business and grow their existing businesses even further.
“OG Academy provides all of the resources our Distributors need to build their businesses at their pace”
Bernardo Chua, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of ORGANO
See the whole press release below:
ORGANO™ LAUNCHES OG ACADEMY
Innovative Corporate Training Portal a 24/7 Distributor Resource Center
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – March 6, 2017 – ORGANO™, at the forefront of healthier lifestyle trends, today announced the launch of its corporate training portal OG Academy (OGA). The portal is a centralized training and resource center that enables authorized OG Distributors to quick start their OG business or to elevate their existing business to new levels of success. The portal contains training modules, product information, event and recognition information, as well as business building and tracking tools. The portal is now available to OG Distributors in a variety of different languages.
“OG Academy provides all of the resources our Distributors need to build their businesses at their pace,” stated Bernardo Chua, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of ORGANO. The portal provides specific steps to success, as well as housing all the resources that an OG Distributor needs in one place.”
“OGA is an interactive and engaging way to learn, to access information, to be inspired and to gain continuing education about all things ORGANO,” stated Shane Morand, Co-Founder of ORGANO.
“Our intention for the OG Academy online portal and our vision for its success is to provide a comprehensive, use-friendly, interactive, electronic training academy,” continued Holton Buggs, Chief Visionary Officer for ORGANO. “It combines reference materials, how-to materials, centralized forms and documents, inspiring videos, and much more – all at the click of a mouse.”
Specific OG Academy portal areas include the following:
• Live Chat allows Distributors to interact with the company 24/7 in their preferred language.
• Business Building Tools section offers the comprehensive ORGANO Training Library. The Library offers every presentation, fact sheet and document you can possibly utilize to learn about the OG opportunity and how to run a successful ORGANO business.
• Success Tools section is categorized under three headings – “Opportunity Selling Tools,” “How to Get Started” and “Success Tools.”
• “Opportunity Selling Tools” offers a Monthly Planner for Distributors to download and use; maximizing the Compensation Plan offers tips, steps and insights into making the most out of compensation options.
• “How to Get Started” offers a guided tutorial for starting an OG Distributorship – from motivational guidance, to goal-setting, to use of social media and much more! This portal area also offers comprehensive business building tips and includes a comprehensive guide on how to host an OG Mixer.
• “Success Tools” offers the an assortment of documents designed to support and grow Distributor and team member success – from flyers to presentations to overcoming objections to zones training – it’s all here.
• A Comprehensive Training Video Library featuring video training by the top leaders in ORGANO. All it takes is scrolling through videos to select first-hand training and coaching on the most compelling topics, including: How to Get Started, How to Maximize the Compensation Plan, How to Manage a Successful Organization, and more.
Founded in 2008, ORGANO is dedicated to bringing the benefits of the earth’s nutritional riches to people throughout the world via its premium products that can be used daily to help to achieve a more energetic and healthier lifestyle. A cornerstone of this approach is the infusing of ORGANO products with the anti-oxidant-rich Ganoderma mushroom (also referred to as Reishi) – so that individuals can enjoy nutrient-enhanced beverages and meals without any extra effort or ingredients. ORGANO offers its complete line of products through its Independent Distributor network and to consumers through its retail and Preferred Customer programs in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Learn more about ORGANO at: http://www.organogold.com
Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Vancouver, British Columbia, and formerly known as Organo Gold, ORGANO brings the treasures of the earth to the people of the world by offering a variety of premium everyday products including coffees, teas, nutraceuticals and personal care items. ORGANO offers its suite of products through its Independent Distributor network and to consumers through its retail and Preferred Customer programs. The company currently operates in 51 countries on six continents and is privately held. For more information about ORGANO, visit our website at www.organogold.com.
Bobbie Wasserman for ORGANO